50% off home-style cooking at Nicky’s Cruisin’ Diner
$40 value for $20!
• $20 for two $20 vouchers – use separately
• Favorites such as burgers, shakes, hot sandwiches and more
• Fun family atmosphere with 50’s flare
• PROMOTION EXPIRES December 20, 2012
Remember the days when you asked a person on a sidewalk for directions instead of checking your phone? That nice neighbor would probably tell you to cross the street to Nicky’s for some old-school comfort food. The DealChicken is really eggcited over this deal. For $20, you’ll get two $20 vouchers to spend on retro fare at Nicky’s Cruisin‘ Diner. Let Nicky’s burgers, meat loaf, Yankee pot roast or house roasted hot turkey sandwich bring you back to a simpler time. In the grand tradition of American diners, Nicky’s also serves breakfast items all day long. There’s nothing out-of-date about getting 50% off time-tested American fare!
Nicky’s Cruisin’ Diner promises ‘good food, good company and good music.’ Owners Howie and Karen Day have been making good on that pledge since they took over the restaurant in 1987. In the summer, the diner attracts a classic car crowd on their Wednesday Cruise Nites. The owners keep their patrons eggceptionally happy with a loyalty program and senior discounts all day everyday.
$20 for two $20 vouchers ($40 value)
- Receive two $20 vouchers to be used separately. May purchase one deal per person. Merchant will abide by gift certificate law. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. No cash back. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. One voucher per table.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The Classic Car Club of America began in 1952 to focus on prewar vehicles, specifically those built between 1925 and 1948. The club distributes a list of cars they approve as “classics” and holds car shows and driving tours throughout the year.
Nicky’s Cruisin Diner