I have been asked so many times lately to explain Kmart coupon deals. I will try my best here to explain it.
Here is what you should know:
- Kmart will double up to $1 manufacturer’s coupons – EVERYDAY in May!
- Limit 5 coupons per day
- You may only purchase 4 of the same item using double coupons
- Only 1 coupon will be doubled per item.
- You must scan your shop your way rewards card to get your coupons doubled
- You must have a minimum of $25 in groceries and pharmacy items before coupons are scanned in order for them to be doubled.
- Kmart won’t give you overage. If you have a $1.94 item and use $1/1 coupon, the coupon will double to take $1.94 off total, not $2 off.
- Don’t checkout at customer service because they don’t have catalina machines.
here is an example of my shopping at Kmart
4 M&M snack mix I used (4) $1/1 coupons that doubled
2 Lance crackers I used (1) $1/2 coupon that doubled
But remember that my total had to be $25 or over to double coupons
the garbage bags were a Catalina deal
Shop Your Way Rewards Card: Must be scanned to get most deals/rewards at Kmart. Every 1,000 points is worth $1.00. If you pay with your Sears credit card you get 5% of your purchase instead of 1% on your rewards. These are easy to redeem – when you are checking out just say you’d like to pay with the rewards you have on your card.
I hope this helps. I will try to explain alitttle more this week.