Here’s a good deal if you plan on going to Old Orchard Beach during the time period -Valid only for May 1-June 28 and Sept. 4-Oct. 15 Promotion expires October 15, 2012
50% Off a 1-Night Stay at Imperial Waters Inn
$96 value for $48!
• $48 for one-night stay for two people ($96 value)
• Add up to two more guests for just $10
• 20% discount on optional second night
• Reservation required
• Valid only for May 1-June 28 and Sept. 4-Oct. 15
• Promotion expires October 15, 2012
Old Orchard Beach has been drawing tourists for centuries, even before the Ferris wheel came to town. This deal with the Imperial Waters Inn will leave plenty left in your wallet to enjoy all the attractions of this seaside retreat. And when the ocean (or the amusement park) calls, you’ll be mere steps away. And who needs a car? The Amtrak station, restaurants and shops all are within walking distance. Take advantage of the discounts that accompany the one-night deal and you’ve got a beautiful, affordable weekend in store.
The Imperial Waters Inn enjoyed a recent remodeling and now has kitchenettes in all rooms, making it a good resting pad for families. When you want downtime from the beach, relax on the inn’s expansive deck.
$48 for a 1-Night Stay at Imperial Waters Inn
- Valid only for May 1-June 28 and Sept. 4-Oct. 15. Valid for a one night stay for two guests (add up to two additional guests to your party for an additional $10, paid directly at the Inn). 7% Maine lodging tax not included and due upon checkout. Reservations are required, please call to schedule and mention your DealChicken voucher. Dates and room assignments are subject to availability and are a first-come/first serve basis. Voucher includes a 20% discount on an optional second consecutive night stay. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity should be based off original bill before discount. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.