If a picture paints a thousand words, this picture of homemade buns says it all. I’m a bread lover, so they got me on this picture.
50% Off Fresh Bakery Items at Daybreak Bakery
$30 value for $15!
• Get two $15 vouchers for $15 (a $30 value)
• Good for any menu items
• Wednesday is Whoopie Pie Day—only $1.00
• Challah bread on Fridays
• Promotion expires September 25, 2012
If you like your grains baked, sweet filled or rolled, then today’s deal from Daybreak Bakery fits the bill. Grab a fresh breakfast sandwich or satisfy those sweet morning taste buds with donuts, cinnamon raisin scones, turnovers or muffins. Add a fresh cup of hot New England coffee and you’re good to go to start the day. If milk and cookies are your style, you’re at the right place. Or, warm up on a chilly day with a soup/sandwich/cookie combo.
Owned by the Stoup family, the Daybreak Bakery serves up baked goods and soups to Old Town’s young and old from Mondays through Saturdays. Dennis and the rest of the family will also gladly take your party order for rolls, cakes and pies.
2 $15 Vouchers for Fresh Bakery Items at Daybreak Bakery
- No cash back or cash value. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Limit one voucher per visit per day. Each voucher must be used in one visit. Voucher good for in-store items only. Special orders need three days advance notice. Not valid for tax or gratuity.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The bakery is where Old Town Canoe’s retail store was on Main Street in Old Town. The space certainly has a good track record with a little luck this will carry over to Daybreak Bakery and the Stoup family.