50% Off Home Cooking for Breakfast or Lunch at Judy’s Restaurant
$30 value for $15!
• Spend $15; receive three $10 vouchers ($30 value)
• Home of Judy’s famous omelets—and Bloody Marys
• Open for breakfast and lunch
• Hours: Mon-Sat 5:30 a.m.–2 p.m.; Sun, 6:30 a.m. –1 p.m.
The DealChicken scrambled up this deal for a good old-fashioned breakfast or lunch in downtown Bangor. When you buy 3 vouchers for $15, your save 50%. Use them for 3 separate visits to Judy’s Restaurant and Bar for breakfast or lunch. Locals come by for Judy’s famous omelets, burgers and sandwiches, or money-saving daily lunch specials like fried haddock and chicken-fried steak—and the Bloody Marys.
A long-time fixture on the corner of State and Essex, Judy’s Restaurant continues to draw regular customers by serving up economical, home-cooked meals, familiar faces and friendly conversation. Open at 5:30 a.m. on weekdays, the early hour is convenient for workers to begin (or end) their day with friends.
PROMOTION EXPIRES 05/28/2012.
3 $10 Vouchers for Breakfast or Lunch at Judy’s Restaurant ($30 Value)
- No cash back or cash value. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. One voucher per visit. One voucher per check. Gratuity should be based on original price.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The Politician Burger at Judy’s Restaurant was created during the 1991 shutdown of the state government. It is ¼ pound of bologna, mustard and mayonnaise. Del Merritt received national attention for the sandwich at the time. Merritt is also the owner and manager of Speedway 95 raceway.