I have not decided if I like this program or not but here it is:
Load2Card coupons starting 01/01/2012
- Load2Card is a new coupon management program that will allow wellness+ members to save, manage, and redeem Rite Aid and manufacturer coupons available throughout the internet via their wellness+ card.
- each week, members will have the opportunity to load an average of more than $100 in savings directly to their wellness+ card. The coupon savings will automatically be deducted from applicable purchases when customers scan their wellness+ card at checkout. (Paper coupons will still be accepted.)
- To enable the direct-to-card savings, on or after Jan. 1, 2012, members need to activate and log in to their online wellness+ account on www.riteaid.com.
The silver and gold tier point levels will stay the same at 500 and 1,000 points respectively. Upon reaching 500 points, silver members receive 10 percent off all qualifying non-prescription purchases every day. After reaching 1,000 points, gold members receive 20 percent off all qualifying non-prescriptions every day. Anyone who reaches silver or gold status by the end of 2011 will retain their status throughout 2012.
All members of wellness+ will continue to enjoy everyday benefits, available immediately upon enrollment, including:
- +UP Rewards, which print at the bottom of a register receipt and are redeemable like cash toward a future qualifying purchase
- Members-only sale pricing throughout the store
- 24/7 exclusive access to a Rite Aid pharmacist by calling 1-800-RITE-AID
Members earn points every time they shop at Rite Aid. One point is earned for every dollar spent on non-prescription purchases and 25 points are earned for every prescription filled.**